Health Training for your body & mind to perform as nature intended - contains naturalistic nudity, purely to help men improve physical & mental health.
Penis Exercise (Aka Pelvic Floor Exercise)
⚠️ Nudity Warning
Firstly - know that we can do so much to improve how our penis responds.
That is what Erection Kaizen is all about. Here is one aspect borrowed from Erection Kaizen....
...that can make things like this possible...
⚠️ Erect Penis Warning
A Penis Exercise for you to try!
This penis exercise is just a taster for you... this is 1% of things that may help you strengthen your erection. This and the other 99 we go through in the personal training sessions as needed - if you choose erection training! (or at erectiondr.com)
More Likely to do it if called the Penis Exercise!
The main beneficiary is the penis (and our mind)!
To improve our penis and our erection is the reason for carrying this exercise out! To call it the Penis Exercise provides constant reinforcement as to exactly what
you'll be improving!
As soon as we associate the exercise with a particular gain we are more likely to do it more often and with greater intensity - and soon be enjoying greater results!
Penis Exercise sounds better?
What does the Penis Exercise do?
A very quick answer It strengthens muscles - that will increase the pressure of blood in your penis - to give you a stronger and harder erection. Plus improve blood flow!
There are many other things that it helps such as improving the control via the nerves, blood vessel dilation and many other indirect improvements such as improved hormone profile due to feelings of arousal right through to positive psychological feelings - as long as you enjoy it! The Penis Exercise is officially referred to as exercising pelvic floor muscles.
Please always make sure you enjoy the exercise, it is normal to not have an erection whilst doing the exercise, but try and encourage feelings of achievement and appreciation of your penis through to sexual feelings. This way you'll be improving so many aspects - not just the physical.
You already do the Penis Exercise every time you go to the loo.
Identifying the muscle contraction
There is a penis exercise that you already do to some degree every time you go to the loo:
- We contract this muscle after emptying the bladder to ensure all last drops of urine are squeezed from the urethra.
- If this muscle is contracted whilst urinating it will slow down the stream of urine.
Also the Anus!
When we are doing as above you'll probably notice your anus also clenching. This we will want to do more - to really clench it hard at the same time as the above - the same contraction as if to stop wind or gas escaping.
Increase the intensity of the contraction in this muscle, and it will stimulate this region of your body to adapt and improve - resulting in a stronger erection. We don't want to do them when urinating - this is just to help you identify the contraction.
The Penis Exercise is really easy to do:
- Sit down and relax.
- Imagine you are stopping the flow of urine - at the same time as stopping wind escaping.
- Imagine your penis and anus being puled closer together and curling up and into your body.
- Pull up into your body even more.
- Squeeze firmly as if to stop the urine and gas escaping and then squeeze that bit harder, whilst still pulling up and into your body.
- Hold for a few seconds then Relax and repeat.
Want Video Help?
This video at my other site explains a great way to boost erection muscle strength
Progressing with the Exercise
- Increase the intensity - tighten your anus really hard.
- Take the time to notice the sensations. If you squeeze really
hard you may notice movement at the base of your penis, or you may
feel a tightening in your perineum.
- Keep your legs relaxed - you're core muscles may start to assist you.
When you are familiar with the movement and sensations, try increasing the intensity of contraction.
- Ensuring that every other part of your body is totally relaxed,
increase the intensity as much as you can, imagining you are trying to
pull the base of your penis to your anus.
- Squeeze hard, hold for 3 seconds and release.
- Repeat for up to 10 times.
- Hold the contraction for 1 second as hard as you can, and then relax
10 times in really quick succession, aiming to increase the intensity
as much as you can each time - almost imagining your drawing your penis
down towards your anus and then curling up into your body.
- Ensure you don't hold your breath.
- Hold the contraction and focus upon the feeling from your penis and anus.
- Continue to hold the contraction.
- Try and increase the intensity as much as you can - pulling up into your body.
- Hold the contraction for as long as you can - in time aim for 30 seconds or longer.
- Remember to never hold your breath.
Penis Exercise Summary
Squeeze as if to stop flow of urine and the passing of wind.
Always squeeze as hard as you can - but not so hard that you have to use any other part of your body apart from maybe your abs.
Notice the feeling that you get around
your penis, scrotum, perineum and anus then try and make this feeling more
intense - by squeezing that bit harder.
Two different types of penis exercise
... ... continued for members.. ....
Easy to do
The beauty of these exercises is that
you don't need any equipment and can be carried out anywhere. So the
next time your in a car, on your own, and stuck in a traffic jam - or at your desk - just
exercise your penis! I often do them at various times in the day - sometimes if I am bored on a train or in all sorts of places and no one knows! Only if I want to give the muscles a real good workout to the point of fatigue - that will really get results - do I do them in private, just in case I pull faces!
Try the other 99 things you can do....
This is 1% of things that may help you
strengthen your erection. This and the other 99 we go through in the
personal training sessions - if you choose erection training in any of the following sessions.
Gives total focus on your body and your health ...
... and being a naked experience - proven to give happiness too!
Naked or fully clothed...
erections not needed! But if they happen - no problem!
Erection Help, Support & Strengthening in any Personal Training Session.
Some things can be difficult to learn from an online guide - you just need to be shown some different techniques, to gain more control.
Plus what works for one may not for another. A specialist personal training session with me can help you find out what will work for you, and show you how to easily master some effective techniques to strengthen your erection.
If you live in the UK just one session can show you how to make your erection harder - so no matter where you live you can get the benefits of this specialist personal training!
Where do we train?
|Naked/Clothed. Straight/Gay Anything Goes - well nearly anything but not everything :)
Post Lockdown that is a good question. Currently it's all change and I no longer have a training facility in London or Bedford! Two options may or may not be possible
- An Online Video Course - Pre-recorded - no Skype or Zoom - as I don't know where I'd end up!
- Mobile - depending upon various factors
So for now the best thing to do is contact me to discuss!
Why The Gay Personal Trainer
About Erection Training
A Penis Exercise To Improve Erection Quality